...

...

Friday 30 January 2015

◑The Last that Last's Forever...

That last Sunshine...
And the last Night...
The Vibes of Moments...
Or holding bonds tight...




The last Scoop of ice-cream...
or the last merry Dance...
The skipped photoshoot...
It was our last chance...



The keychain and the Notes...
The last Photograph...
The last tear you wiped...
Behind My fake laugh...




A dream walk through the Garden...
The last stroll in the mall...
Last Social sites conversations...
and high-pitched Crazy Call...



The last time you Stepped...
With your wedges pretty you know...
The last drama of being hurt...
Behind the Smile I wouldn't show...




Last time calling by your pet-name...

or the vows we made together ...
The last time I made a friend...
To stand Beside me in any weather...



The last Drop of Tear...
and Those last Smiles...
Inamorata, Your Sneaking eyes...
Confiding lost, Separation by Miles...



The last time I looked...
through the window pane of your Car...
Consider me dead, the voice echoed...
leaving all the hurts and scar...



Last time I reincarnated...
the memories that started with hye(s)...
You'll be my friend forever...
no matter how many Goodbye(s)...


No comments:

Post a Comment