...

...

Thursday 20 February 2014

A Sonneteer's Saga...







The groom kissed the bride :* and they versed 'I DO' while i was sneakingly seeing the happy pair from the main door And with weeping eyes, made my way to a nearby liquor store Bidding the bride-My best friend; a final adieu A friendship that I behold fondest and true To be there as her 'best-man' I was standing for But the groom hated me, oh! Complaining is now a bore for I was being adjudged having wrong intentions in his view Drunken now I am , lamenting the past That He did not care to listen and she failed to defend And on a Boulevard of broken promises and knots I recall all what I have been through and surpassed Trying to mend the friendship and avoid the bitter end But I guess the silence saga will only unfurl in 3 dots...


No comments:

Post a Comment